The portable conveyors have proved their presence on thousand of projects which are used for building, refurbishment, maintenance projects and also for disaster management. The conveyor belt helps to increase the productivity, reduces the manpower and avoid incidents which occur during mining.
There are few points while choosing a conveyor belt supplier for mining:
1. Do they provide surveys and inspections of your location: You want to know that you are using the best product and services. You want someone to know about the conveyor system especially for mining .
2. Do they have service crews: You want the conveyor belt supplier to be there when for expect them whether it's for installation, troubleshooting or preventative measures, the supplier should be available at the time of emergency.
3. Do they have an in-depth knowledge of everything that's available.
Some suppliers are having knowledge of heavyweight belt whereas some others are well versed in light weighted belting products. Your suppliers should be well versed in both because applying right solution to apply in each individual circumstances and the supplier should be familiar with component and accessory used in different type of systems.
4. Are they experienced with servicing customers like me?- They should have experience servicing the industry and even competitors. Are they having knowledge of common issues they face on regular basis. Do they understand the needs individually and as a whole.
5. Will they prove the value that they're providing? - Your supplier should always think of ways to help you to save the money. Are they provide solutions to reduce or minimize the downtime? Are they help to reduce the need of labor.
6. Do they provide on-site training - You need to understand the applications of product so that you can handle emergencies . Some conveyor belt suppliers train the entire staff on various topics from safety to troubleshooting problems especially it is important for mining.