The ball valves are used as aquarter-turn valve that is specially designed for liquid, compressed air and clean gas. These components are used in a large number of industries because of its refractive design. For the excellent sealing abilities in these components, various materials are used like synthetic rubbers, nylon, polymers, and Delrin.
You will find the following types of ball valves for applications in various industries:
• Split body Ball valve
• Top entry Ball valve
• And entry Ball valve
• Three piece body Ball valve
• Double Trunnion ball valves
• Lubricated ball valves
• Non-lubricated ball valves
Construction of the Ball valve:
In the ball valves, three of the components are used that our body, seats and spherical plug. These components are manufactured in three patterns: full port reduced ports and Venturi port. Some of the valves are also available with the properties of lubricant seal. Ball valve maybe bidirectional, unidirectional and multi-directional and it will depend on a number of ports and seats in the valve. The different designs of ball valves are manufactured and constructed in the different ways. If you want to find multi way ball valve manufacturers in India, you can easily make an online search for it.
• Stream service
• Gas, air and liquid applications for bubble tight service
• Instrument root valves
• Feed water systems and cooling water systems
• Helpful to provide bubble tight service
• Easy to open and close
• Small size as compare to Gate valve
• Lightweight design
• Versatile design with multi-port options
• Flexibility because of several design options
• Useful in the slurry and clean applications
• Reliability in high pressure and temperature applications
Because of all these applications, these walls are used in various Industries because of various features and benefits. If you also want to find the best Ball valve products for these applications, many manufacturers are available for it.