Power transmission belts suppliers offer a wide assortment of power transmission belts. These belts provide unmatched quality and excellent performance in applications. They are available in different size and specification. There is a great demand for these belts in the market.
Characteristics of Power transmission belts:
- These belts are known for high strength and minimum elongation.
- They are known for long and reliable life.
Rubber transmission belting suppliers use rubber compounds and reinforcement materials. Different fabrics like nylon, cotton, etc. are used for rubber belting. These are available in different grades and thickness. These are soft, flexible and it can cover materials easily. It is used in sewing machines, manufacturing equipment, etc.
Advantages of rubber transmission belting:
- It is resistant to abrasion, aging, impact and it has good tensile strength.
- Natural rubber like neoprene and silicone are used for different uses of rubber belting.
- It is flexible and it can be stretched at different angles.
- It can be cleaned and sanitized easily.
Features of nylon transmission belts:
- Moderately resistant to oil and ozone.
- It does not have any effect of tropical climates.
Leather transmission belting suppliers make huge profits by supplying these belts as leather is known for quality. It is more reliable due to its material and it is quite expensive also. Nylon transmission belts suppliers have rich knowledge about nylon transmission belts. These belts have been designed in such a way that it offers optimum quality material and some advanced techniques in synchronization of industry norms. The belt is used for conveying heavy materials throughout the process.